Who better to mark 6 – 6!! – Years of Turn’d Up?! Rihanna has been a class fave from day one. She embodies everything Turn’d Up. She oozes self-love and confidence. She’s sassy, badass, unapologetic. She OWNS her sexuality. She’s inclusive and stands up for what she believes in. A total boss babe who brings the best tunes and routines. I could fangirl all day.
So let’s just say it’s been a challenge to choose the playlist for this event – every track she’s released slaps, let’s be honest. I’m going to keep the list under my hat until the day itself . But just know I’ve cherry picked the best. Some routines you’ll know from class. Others I’ll break down so you’ll be dancing like Queen Ri herself. I’m going all out on each and every routine and I KNOW you’ll love them.
The energy around this event is already INSANE but here’s how to *really* bring it…
- Dress up! Which RiRi will you be? (Or just be your bad self, that’s totally on theme obvs) Here’s some inspo…
- Book well in advance to avoid disappointment
- Bring your girl gang because who isn’t a Rihanna fan, and what better way to introduce a TUF newbie?!
- Get in the zone by watching her ELITE Superbowl performance
- Watch and Learn some routines in advance on OnDemand
I wanna take you away, let’s escape into the music, DJ let it play. In other words, girls, this is gonna go off!!