About the training
NEXT COURSE: JUNE 6TH & 7TH 2020
Our instructor training is suitable for anyone with a love of dance or fitness who has a passion to change people’s lives. Once qualified, you will be part of the fast-growing, inclusive Turn’d Up girl gang.
You don’t need any previous experience in dance or fitness, you just need to love our vibe. Women of all ages, shapes and sizes are qualified Turn’d Up instructors. They have full or part time jobs, they are stay at home mums, they use their earnings to supplement their income, or solely teach Turn’d Up.
Whoever you are and whatever you do, if you love dance and fitness, our Training Course will offer you the skills and foundation to offer the Turn’d Up experience to groups of all levels.
The course includes
- A two-day (16 hour) training course with Turn’d Up Fitness creator Shekira Johnson via Zoom
- A Turn’d Up Fitness training e-book manual
- Marketing training and materials to help you get your classes started – posters / business cards / loyalty cards
- Access to over 100s of routines & four new routines added a month to keep your classes fresh
- Access to our Turn’d Up Fitness Online University, including six free modules to help you succeed – Values, Business & Income, Design, Media & Marketing, Building & Keeping Your Girl Gang, Self Empowerment
- Free monthly Technique Training via Zoom
- Annual Refresher Training
- Membership of the supportive, inclusive instructors’ online community
- Access to the instructors private area
- Themed Masterclass material
- Access to a personal Mentor
- Access to reading lists
- Dance nutrition plans
- Community events – flash mobs etc. local events
- 10% of all merchandise
- 10 CPD points